Total Pageviews

Monday 4 February 2013

Last Call For Skills DVDs!!!


This is a heads up for my skills DVDs being no longer available very soon. The company who sells these take them off the market if they are not selling over a period of 240 days, mine have not sold over the past 240 days despite the excellent reviews. So if you were thinking of getting any, now is the time!
http://woodsrunnersdiary.blogspot.com.au/search?q=DVDs

Zoom in (real dimensions: 1022 x 443)Image

Image
Muzzle-Loaders and More will be the first to go because it has not sold over the past 244 days. Believe me, I make no profit from these DVDs if you include my time. I could order one myself to keep these going, but frankly that would reduce my earnings to zero and if they are just not selling I don't see the point. 
Regards to all, Keith.

No comments:

Post a Comment